Compared with traditional welding methods, 20K Ultrasonic dipping soldering machine is more environmentally friendly. Vibration and cavitation in ultrasonic immersion welding make the oxide layer on the welding surface fall off. High-frequency vibration energy will not melt the solder, which helps the solder to wet the welding part.
The best choice for coating a large area during impregnation welding. The solder is melted in a specific welding crucible equipped with an ultrasonic vibrator. When the molten solder ripples on the ultrasonic vibrating surface, the coated part is immersed. The surface cleanliness of welding parts has a significant impact on the welding performance. It is recommended to clean the welding surface with acetone before welding to achieve a better welding effect.
Table of Contents
Product name:20K Ultrasonic dipping soldering equipment
Three universities provide technical support.
Frequency:19-35 KHZ Power range:300-1000W
Temperature range:200-400℃ working amplitude:3-20µm
Tool head material: Alloy steel Working mode:Intermittent/Continuous
Cooling mode: Water-cooling Shell material: Aluminium alloy
Type: HC-MA2010GL Warrany：one year
Packing and Transportation：
- Packing details：Inner package：
- Delivery time：Seven days after payment
- Delivery way：internationalexpressservice/by air/by sea
- Shipping port：Shanghai or Ningbo
20K Ultrasonic dipping soldering machine Component element:
Horn Tool head
20K Ultrasonic dipping soldering machine Advantage:
- Pro-environment: Do not need any chemical substances, will not cause water pollution and air pollution.Because there is no need for flux and solvent cleaning process.
- Perfect welding: No defect welding joint, no corrosion caused by flux; Vibration allows the solder to penetrate very small gaps for perfect welding
- Cost savings and efficiency: Cost savings by replacing expensive copper wire with aluminum wire; Since no flux-related process is required, the equipment cost and production cost are reduced, and the welding process is simplified, and the efficiency is improved.
- Support for new application development: Able to successfully weld glass, ceramics, and refractory materials that are not possible in conventional welding.