Micro mist series of ultrasonic atomization spraying equipment, also known as an ultrasonic atomizer, can produce extremely fine droplets, also known as “dry fog,” due to the high oscillation produced by ultrasonic vibration. In the ultrasonic spraying process, droplet size and distribution can be controlled precisely, so tiny droplet particles can quickly evaporate, resulting in particles with high specific surface area.
Table of Contents
Product name: Micro mist series of ultrasonic spraying equipment
HCSONIC provides technical support.
Frequency：30~120 KHZ Power range：1-100W
Atomized particle size range：15-40μm Spray width：1-3mm
Spray flow：0.001-1ml/min Spray height：10-20mm.
Suitable for liquid viscosiy：<15cps Suspension particle size：<8wm
Diversion pressure：<0.01Mpa Spray uniformity：<5%
Solution conversion rate：>94% Temperature range：1-60℃
Shell material：Stainless steel/titanium alloy Type: HC-LAWX-GL
Packing and Transportation：
- Packing details：Inner package：Plastic
Out package： Carton
- Delivery time：Seven days after payment
- Delivery way：internationalexpressservice/by air/by sea
- Shipping port：Shanghai or Ningbo
Micro mist series of ultrasonic atomization spraying Component element:
Generator Liquid pump
Transducer Atomizing nozzle
Micro mist series of ultrasonic atomization spraying Advantage:
- High stability：Made of high-performance titanium alloy and stainless steel, highly adaptable and corrosion-resistant, no pressure, no noise, no nozzle wear, and blockage problems, atomized particle uniformity is very high.
- The pro-environment：Spray impact is small, will not cause a liquid splash, can reduce the waste of materials and air pollution caused by back spray.
- Shape contral：Accurate control of spray flow, continuous spray at low flow, easy to operate and control the spray shape.
- Accessible to maintain：Atomization no need for cooling water, low energy consumption, simple equipment, low failure rate.
- A wide range of application：Can is applied to various solutions, even sewage, chemical liquids, oil mucus.
- The ultrasonic spray is better than the traditional bouquet: Ultrasonic spray spraying differs from conventional spray spraying, relying on pressure and high-speed movement to cut the fluid into tiny droplets. Ultrasonic spraying only USES ultrasonic vibration energy for atomization. Ultrasonic spray equipment is regarded as a “green” technology due to its low energy consumption and high efficiency and ideal for critical fluid applications.