Wide-mouth series of ultrasonic atomizing spray equipment, also known as ultrasonic atomizer, is capable of producing extremely fine droplets, also known as “dry fog”, due to the high oscillation produced by ultrasonic vibration.In the ultrasonic spraying process, droplet size and distribution can be precisely controlled, so that very small droplet particles can quickly evaporate, resulting in particles with high specific surface area.
Table of Contents
Product name:Wide-mouth series of ultrasonic spraying equipment
Three universities provide technical support.
Frequency：30~120 KHZ Power range：1-100W
Atomized particle size range：15--40μm Spray width：20-100mm
Spray flow：0.1-20ml/min Spray flow：50-150mm
Suitable for liquid viscosiy：<20cps Suspension particle size：<10wm
Diversion pressure：<0.05Mpa Spray uniformity：<5%
Solution conversion rate：>94% Temperaure range：1-60℃
Shell material：Stainless steel/titanium alloy Type：HC-LAKS-GL
Packing and Transportation：
- Packing details：Inner package：
- Delivery time：Seven days after payment
- Delivery way：internationalexpressservice/by air/by sea
- Shipping port：Shanghai or Ningbo
Wide-mouth series of ultrasonic atomizing spray Component element:
Generator Liquid pump
Transducer Atomizing nozzle
Wide-mouth series of ultrasonic atomizing spray Advantage:
- High stability：Made of high performance titanium alloy and stainless steel, highly adaptable and corrosion resistant, no pressure, no noise, no nozzle wear and blockage problems, atomized particle uniformity is very high.
- Pro-environment：Spray impact is small, will not cause liquid splash, can reduce the waste of materials and air pollution caused by backspray.
- Shape contral：Accurate control of spray flow, continuous spray at low flow, easy to operate and control the spray shape.
- Easy to maintain：Atomization no need forcooling water, low energy consumption, simple equipment, low failure rate.
- Wide range of application：Can be applied to a variety of solutions, even sewage, chemical liquids, oil mucus.
- Ultrasonic spray spray is better than traditional spray spray:Ultrasonic spray spraying is different from traditional spray spraying, which relies on pressure and high-speed movement to cut the fluid into small droplets.Ultrasonic spraying only USES ultrasonic vibration energy for atomization.Ultrasonic spray spray equipment is regarded as a “green” technology due to its low energy consumption and high efficiency, and is an ideal choice for critical fluid applications.