Ultrasonic seamless sewing system can stitch most thermoplastic fabrics. Compared with ordinary needle sutures, the ultrasonic suture has the characteristics of no needle suture, high suture strength, good sealing performance, and fast suture speed. And the ultrasonic seamless stitching system also completely solves the problem of inconsistency between the direction of motion of the ultrasonic welding head and the direction of movement of the cloth. It will replace the ordinary sewing machine to a large extent.
Table of Contents
Introduction of seamless sewing equipment
Ultrasonic seamless sewing system is composed of 35k ultrasonic transducer, horn (fixed function), disc type welding head, and supporting particular numerical control power supply combination. The ultrasonic numerical control power supply converts the mains electricity into 35k high frequency, and high voltage alternating current and supplies it to the ultrasonic transducer. The ultrasonic transducer converts electrical energy into mechanical energy (ultrasound). The transducer generates amplitude when it stretches in the longitudinal direction, transmitted to the disc-shaped welding head through the horn. The disc-shaped welding head is welded, equipped with the frame, the pressing wheel, and the auxiliary structure and control parts; it is a complete ultrasonic cutting sewing machine.
Conventional ultrasonic welding machine
Conventional ultrasonic welding equipment uses ultrasonic longitudinal vibration. The sonic welding cloth with longitudinal vibration has two significant weaknesses:
- The installation perpendicular to the sewing panel makes the whole machine bulky and heavy.
- When cutting and welding, the direction of motion of the ultrasonic welding head is not synchronized with the law of motion of the cloth, causing the fabric to stretch or wrinkle, which will seriously affect the cutting and welding accuracy of the material.
Ultrasonic longitudinal vibration systems are generally mainly used for cloth cutting and are rarely used for cloth sewing. Simultaneously, conventional ultrasonic traditional welding equipment is primarily used for plastic welding and metal welding.
Ultrasonic sewing machine (roll welding)
The bottom of the ultrasonic lace machine is an ultrasonic vibration plane, and the upper part is a steel sealing and cutting wheel. The roller is often printed with patterns for the beauty of the welding surface. The cloth passes between the two through the ultrasonic vibration plane. The upper steel sealing and cutting wheel only need to apply a small amount of pressure to the fabric. The thermoplastic material can be cut and welded.
The vibration part of the core of the ultrasonic sewing machine is a circular vibrating disc. The cloth passes between the upper and lower discs, and both discs rotate at a certain speed. In this way, it is possible to avoid the wrinkles generated during welding due to one rotation of the lace machine and the problem of non-synchronization.
Reasons for choosing ultrasonic seamless sewing equipment
The core technology of the ultrasonic seamless sewing system lies in the use of a disc-shaped welding head for seam welding, which ingeniously converts the longitudinal vibration of the transducer into a radial vibration of the disc-shaped welding head radiating 360° outward in the diameter direction. Unlike the traditional lace machine, the conventional lace machine is generally composed of a flat tool head and patterned rollers. Because the tool head is stationary, it is easy to cause deformation and wrinkling of fabrics such as fabrics. The seamless sewing machine uses two discs to vibrate to sew the cloth, which solves this problem well. This not only dramatically reduces the volume of the vibration system itself but also dramatically reduces the installation size; the whole machine is beautiful, the volume is reduced, and the weight is significantly reduced.
Advantages of ultrasonic seamless sewing
- High stability: The rotation of the welding wheel and the pressing revolution are completely synchronized during the ultrasonic seamless stitching, there is no speed and angle difference, and it will not cause the stretching, distortion, or deformation of the fabric, and the accuracy is extremely high. Due to the hot melt effect, there is no need to use needles and threads, and the product is more waterproof, lighter, and easier to fold.
- Welding and cutting synchronization: Ultrasonic seamless stitching equipment is suitable for continuous stitching and cutting textiles while welding and realizes automatic edge banding.
- No heat radiation: When ultrasonic stitching, energy penetrates the material layer for welding, and there is no heat radiation. During the continuous stitching process, heat will not be transferred to the product, particularly beneficial to the packaging of heat-sensitive products.
- The welding seam is controllable: the cloth is hauled by the welding wheel and the pressure roller, and ultrasonic waves weld the fabric. The welding seam size and embossing can be changed by replacing the pressure wheel, which is more flexible and convenient.
- Wide application range: all thermoplastic (softened after heating) fabrics, special tapes, and films can be welded with ultrasonic seamless stitching equipment, and the rollers are made of quenched steel to extend the service life.
Where can the ultrasonic sewing machine be used?
- Technical industries: filter bags, health supplies, medical mattresses and pillows, needle blankets, surgical sheets, foils, bulletproof vests, blinds and awnings, pleated filters, shower curtains, spacer fabrics, seat covers, MBR modules, etc.
- Clothing industry: outdoor clothing, protective clothing, bras, underwear, medical clothing and curtains, softshells, sportswear, cleanroom clothing, etc.
- Automobile industry: car interior and insulation items, protective car covers, awnings, etc.